Dance Music Player Description
* touch screen optimized for 1024x768 Pixels
* no need for mouse or keyboard
* tool tip for each control button
The Dance Music Player is optimized for touch screens with 1024x768 pixels. A mouse or keyboard is not required but can be additionally used at any time. For each control button you can switch tool tips on or off for a simpler introduction or better use.
* two independent players
* a separate popup player (headphone)
* only one soundcard is required
As usually two players are available for the presentation which can be used independently. Additionally you can use a popup player (headphone) in order to test the music file. You need only one soundcard for the players’ output. Depending on the number of output channels of the used soundcard e.g. 7.1 you can assign the players as follows: player A to the front speaker, player B to the rear speaker and the popup player to the rear2 speaker.
* ID tag info about title, artist, bit rate, channel mode
* trackbar to wind
* speed adaptation from -30% to +30% (pitch)
* measures per minute (MPM) and BPM
* manual and automatic cross fading
* definition of cross fading times
* actual time displays (title length, time already played and remaining time)
* Volume Control
* sorting and direct playing of titles
* temporary switch to headphone
All players are identically built-up and indicate when in use title length, information about quality and the ID tags title and artist. While playing the time already played and the remaining time are indicated. On top, the actual measures per minute (MPM) and BPM are always calculated. In order to ADAPT current music files to a desired dance-type, you can vary the speed up to +-30%.
Dance Music Player Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in Dance Music Player 22.214.171.124
Release notes are not available currently.
Dance Music Player Requirements
No additional system requirements.